Tuesday

Baby's First Bike AKA SR 250 Project


A few weeks ago, my friend Chris sold me the Yamaha SR 250 project he was undergoing but needed to get rid of. Needs an electric overhaul and a new starter, but the rest of the work is merely aesthetic. Here's two mocks ups of the bike before I got it:



The project came with:
-  two front fenders (one silver, one black gloss)
- three tanks (the original, seen above painted striped, a custom painted Honda CB tank, and a Yamaha DT 80 tank)
- brand new muffler/exhaust
- Chrome bates headlight
- Black gloss rear fender
- Custom burgundy leather single seat

Here's a mock up Jessie and I did:



The whole thing is at a standstill right now because mama's low on dough, but hoping this will keep me busy through the rest of the year. Stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment